[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 16 15:17:28 PDT 2002

Sigh!

I wish you guys would quit telling my Chef du Cuisine
to quit!!!!

Yes the Baron is being a pain in the a@@.  Yes we are
all having problems with him.  But please don't tell
my Chef du Cuisine to quit!!!!

I have every confidence in Jared.  I trust him to come
up with a menu that will be period, tasty and
spectacular to look at.  All _I_ need from him is how
much money he will need to do this feast.  With these
figures, I will come up with the price of the feast so
the event will profitable.  Unfortunately, the Baron
has other ideas, which I have been fighting with him
about.  On one hand, the Baron tells me the event has
to make money.  On the other hand, he vetos all my
decisions as to how to make the event profitable, so
that the event will be doomed to lose money.

We have a problem.  But I will overcome it.  Just
don't tell my Chef du Cuisine to quit!!!  I will NOT
allow that to happen!!!

Huette, 12th Night Autocrat, Caid.

=====
shall never cease to be amused.