[Sca-cooks] Everything and the kitchen sink

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 20:54:20 PDT 2002

> YIS, Elric
>
> There are two problems with the tikis, Elric. One is
> the smoke, and citronella burned any which way will
> cause that. We have enough lung challenges in our camp
> that we don't need to make it worse.

thats the beauty of these NO smoke, and they have auto shut off if they fall
over. And no real smell either. They also will burn on high for about ten
hours on one tank of propane (like the size you use for propane torch in the
garage the tall skinny ones) and lastly no mess :) Also you can turn them up
to be brite lite or down low to make camp cozy lighted:)

Elric