[Sca-cooks] About Pennsic Parking: Fwd: Paid Parking

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 16 23:45:39 PDT 2002

Wow. Now this comes across to me as a rather brusquely worded, if not
a bit rude letter. A bit of explanation as to why this change or who
ordered it would have helped to temper this a bit. And oh yes, please
do not reply, because I don't want to deal with any complaints or
concerns, etc. :-( An alternative address or a message that one would
be set up, would show some caring.

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net