[Sca-cooks] 13th Century Norwegian cookbook?

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 17 05:27:54 PDT 2002

I checked it out and it looks like it could be quite useful.  They had a
listing for a 13th century cookbook that appears to be another version of
what had been thought of as Harpestreng , but this one is listed as
"...Codez Q after the transcription published by C. Molbech in Historisk
Tidsskrift. vol. 5. Kiøbenhavn 1844. pp. 540 - 546. "  It probably has some
useful stuff, but it is in the original language....anyone want a new
translation project?

Kiri  ;-)