[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 17 07:16:32 PDT 2002

OK.  I've done both the Autocrat's job for a Kingdom Twelfth Night...and I'm
Baroness of a local group.  In fact, I filled both sets of shoes for
Atlantia's last Twelfth Night.  Also, we did have a very large Kingdom event
here where a lady from another group asked our group to work with them on
the event.  It was our 20th year celebration, and very important.  There was
a committee for the event which, as Baroness of the area where the event was
to be held, I was a participant.

So I think I know what I'm talking about here.  Your Baron is 'way out of
line, and I honestly believe that Dame Huette should maybe have a talk with
this guy and let him know that he really is overstepping his bounds.  I
think he might be shown a copy of the menu once you've got it settled, as a
courtesy.  But I don't think he should have veto rights.  Possibly he might
offer suggestions if there's a problem with cost or difficulty, as I
indicated in my last response to ths, but that's about it.  As Head
Cook/Feast Steward, the final decision should be yours!

Kiri