[Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Tue Jul 16 20:43:28 PDT 2002

>> Note:  The Mistress Autocrat of said whole event is an experienced feast
> cook, and content to let me select dishes and themes.
>
> Note also, the Baron is ALSO an experienced cook, and I suspect part of
> his desire to make comments on my menu stems from his desire to be
> running the feast himself.
>
> I wouldn't have a problem with suggestions or comments, but I'm really
> balking at not being able to make the final decision on the menu.

Actually if they are both experienced SCA cooks, this whole thing is totally
foolish, they should KNOW what the correct procedures are and they are not
following them.  As far as the Brass Barons responsibility as Kingdoms rep,
I thinkus he takes to much upon himself, and mayhap needs to remember that
this is the SCA:) What does  he think, that the King will have the elections
early if the event is not absolutely perfect? :) MY GOD THE SOUP CAME OUT
LATE AND IT'S COLD!!! OK WHOS THE NEW BARON< YOU!!! TAKE OFF THE CIRCLET
NOW!!! WE CAN HOLD THE VOTING RIGHT HERE AT DINNER:)

TIC, Elric