Ingredients was Re: [Sca-cooks] Feast Procedural Question

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 18 07:35:58 PDT 2002

They are a small fruit with large seeds.  They come dried, and I soaked them
in, IIRC, red wine to soften them up a bit so I could get the seeds out. One
of the recipes from that wonderful Arab Cookery book calls for them...I
found them once in an oriental grocery over in northern Virginia, but hadn't
been able to find them since...until Master A, in all of his glorious,
generous nature, sent me a couple of bags.

Kiri