[Sca-cooks] incindiary fun

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Jul 17 20:48:06 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/17/2002 11:22:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
kattratt at charter.net writes:

> I mean I know what that is in my World of cartoon land but what is it
>  that you are using in reality?
>
>  Nichola

Portable holes, at least down here are either pipes sharpened or pipes
secured to spikes so it's easier to keep things upright at campsites, without
actually driving said objects into the ground. Since you're local to me I'll
get one of the guys to show you a couple of examples soon..

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)