[Sca-cooks] Pennsic-going

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Wed Jul 17 21:23:25 PDT 2002

> Hey Rosine -
>
> Do they still sell the good real cracklings [in the little foam trays
> covered with plastic, Smithtown brand] at Farm Fresh?
> I was just missing them terribly! And if they do, what could I
> possibly bring to Pennsic to trade you for a package of them?
>
> I am deadly tired of those nasty snack food pork rinds.
> Air puffed bacon fat ;-(
> margali

   I don't know, but I'll check. Better yet, I'll call our local Knight, who
happens to work for Smithfield (yes, we're pampered and know it) and see if
he knows anything about them... either way, I'll just bring some to Pennsic
if I can find them and you can "pay it forward" - you would anyway! (See I
know you!)

Rosine