Birthdays- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Feb 12th Italian menu translations

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 09:08:07 PDT 2002

--- Barbara Benson <vox8 at mindspring.com> wrote:
> You silly chicken - you know you have but to ask! I
> wonder if those sea bass
> have frickkin laser beams?
>
> I'm not sure about the snails, but I have a lovely
> English recepit for milk
> fed snails.
>
> -Serena

Wish I could get in on this, since that's my
half-birthday ;-) Christianna, you want in on my
birthday at Pennsic, since it's your half-birthday?

And hey, folks, weren't we talking about a general
celebration of Pennsic Birthdays earlier this year?
We're doing the Potluck on mine this year, but I know
Margali has other plans for another party a couple of
days earlier. Why don't we do that. Like, as if any of
us needs an excuse for a party anyway ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,