[Sca-cooks] unusual game meat

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 18 09:38:41 PDT 2002

--- Gorgeous Muiredach <muiredach at bmee.net> wrote:
> Phlip, do me a favour and throw in a few ideas from
> the book I sent
> you?  I'm running late for a trip out of town, will
> be back Sunday.

Will, as soon as I find it again. Rearranged
everything so I could get to my leather supplies, then
rearranged everything again in prep for dealing with
my injured cat, then put it all back in a heap because
Margali said she was coming home with some boxes, so
now everything's everywhere. Know where everything is,
within a couple of feet, but that's a rather crowded
couple of feet <sigh>

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,