[Sca-cooks] Tomato sources--long with translations

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Thu Jul 18 22:22:08 PDT 2002

Johnnae llyn Lewis commented:
> Thanks much Helewyse de Birkestad for the
> translation. Knew you'd like that part--
>
> ok Stefan...Please file this in the Florilegium so that
> we can find it in the future.

It has already been saved to go into the p-menus-msg file or at

least the first message was. I think this one may have been saved
to go into the fd-Italian-msg file since it is getting more detailed
than a simple menu or a menu source.

p-menus-msg       (49K)  3/21/01    Examples of medieval feast menus.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/p-menus-msg.html
fd-Italy-msg      (16K)  1/24/02    Period Italian food. Cookbooks.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-BY-REGION/fd-Italy-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net