[Sca-cooks] Re: Tomato sources--long with translations

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 17 09:30:57 PDT 2002

On 17 Jul 2002, at 6:30, Louise Smithson wrote:

> To temper the taste of the hot pepper (little pepper)
[snip]

Thank you for handling the Italian!  As I mentioned in an earlier
post, this last citation was originally written in Spanish.  I'll post a
translation tonight.  (Not to denigrate your Italian skills, but a
passage twice translated is likely to lose some shades of meaning).

Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
rcmann4 at earthlink.net