[Sca-cooks] I'm back

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Jul 19 23:48:03 PDT 2002

At 11:33 PM 7/19/02 -0700, you wrote:
>--
>Finally back online.
>
>Æduin

I'm back too, after several days on the road, some computer problems, etc.
Found HUNDREDS of messages waiting for me. Chicken Heart? You guys forgot
about the Noah sketch! (Actually, Wonderfullness was my favorite album.)

While I'm here, everyone should prevail upon their favored deity for safety
and protection for the brave persons fighting wildfires tonight. And as I
haven't heard from him since Weds morning, I have a sinking feeling that I
know one of those firefighters rather well. Wall Creek fire, 334 acres, 55%
containment.

Or he's out drinking and being a bum. But that's unlikely. :-/

Doesn't matter if we know them or not. They're out there for US.

'Lainie