[Sca-cooks] I'm back

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 08:54:10 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/20/02 2:45:04 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> At 11:33 PM 7/19/02 -0700, you wrote:
> >--
> >Finally back online.
> >
> >Æduin
>
> I'm back too, after several days on the road, some computer problems, etc.
> Found HUNDREDS of messages waiting for me. Chicken Heart? You guys forgot
> about the Noah sketch! (Actually, Wonderfullness was my favorite album.)
>
> While I'm here, everyone should prevail upon their favored deity for safety
> and protection for the brave persons fighting wildfires tonight. And as I
> haven't heard from him since Weds morning, I have a sinking feeling that I
> know one of those firefighters rather well. Wall Creek fire, 334 acres, 55%
> containment.
>
> Or he's out drinking and being a bum. But that's unlikely. :-/
>
> Doesn't matter if we know them or not. They're out there for US.
>
> 'Lainie

And don't forget Misha's is back! Yay! Let the masses rejoice (for those
wondering what the heck i'm talking about, I was at the NYLC (National Youth
Leader's Conference) in Washington DC for 11 days. Got back Thursday but i've
been catching up on my mail. Sheesh!)

Misha
Never eat NYLC food.....tis bad (OBFC)