[Sca-cooks] Question about recipe for Spanish torte/torta

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jul 24 22:09:25 PDT 2002

Yes! Thank you! That's it!
I'd seen the peach sauce, and it's perfectly yummy and I *will* try it
when it cools down enough that I'm willing to heat up the house cooking
a roast, but it was the tart recipe I was after. (glad to know I wasn't
going crazy....)
Is Vincente still on this list? I'd like his permission to publish his
translation in our local newsletter.....Yoo-hooo....Oh, Vincente......!!
--Maire