[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 24 22:31:33 PDT 2002

Hobart is actually a company that makes industrial kitchen equipment,
but when someone says "A Hobart" they almost invariably mean a beautiful
big industrial mixer. I don't know - was that their first product or
something? I've worked (not as a cook - I do food demos) in kitchens
where the deep fryer, steamer, and oven, as well as the Hobart, were all
made by Hobart.

Anne