[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed Jul 24 22:49:15 PDT 2002

At 03:27 PM 7/25/02 +1000, you wrote:

>Now to find a rich costuming laurel who wants to breed, use me as a
>clothes-horse and shower me with gifts of expensive kitchen gadgets...
>
>Drakey.

Not asking for much, are we?

Just have to point out that costuming Laurels, very nearly by definition,
are not rich. They have spent it all on pearls, brocade, and feathers.

And breed what? Poodles? Ferrets? Contention?

Cooks are not good clothes-horses. They are either in the kitchen getting
messy, or out of the kitchen complaining that they are bored because they
are not in the kitchen...

You'd be better off looking for an honest politician ;-)

(How bout you look for an up-and-coming costumer, someone who can
experiment and learn as she dresses you. And _you_ can shower her with
expensive sewing gadgets!)

'Lainie
whaat! Do I *look* like a yenta?