[Sca-cooks] Hobarts and convection ovens for baking

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Wed Jul 24 23:19:50 PDT 2002

> >Now to find a rich costuming laurel who wants to breed, use me as a
> >clothes-horse and shower me with gifts of expensive kitchen
gadgets...

> >Drakey.
>
> Not asking for much, are we?

Well a boy does need someone to aim for.  So I'd like a cute costume
laurel and some rubber embroidery needles for Christmas please :)

> Just have to point out that costuming Laurels, very nearly by
definition,
> are not rich. They have spent it all on pearls, brocade, and feathers.

Feathers???  Ok.  I haven't seen many period portraiture with feathers
on it.  That's the dancing laurels making their chicken suits for the
chicken dance perhaps...

> And breed what? Poodles? Ferrets? Contention?

No Comment.

> Cooks are not good clothes-horses. They are either in the kitchen
getting
> messy, or out of the kitchen complaining that they are bored because
they
> are not in the kitchen...

Ain't that the truth.

> You'd be better off looking for an honest politician ;-)
>
> (How bout you look for an up-and-coming costumer, someone who can
> experiment and learn as she dresses you. And _you_ can shower her with
> expensive sewing gadgets!)

Sounds good.  What do I get out of the Deal?

Drakey.