[Sca-cooks] lugging ice vs. electric refrig

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 14:47:19 PDT 2002

I'd be happy to pay for that if we could just figure out where we could get
an appropriate battery for what we need.  I think I mentioned this to the
SPCA list, but just to try you guys out:  Phillip uses a CPAP machine to
help him sleep at night and feels MUCH better when he uses it.  However, it
doesn't come with any sort of a battery pack, so he needs a 110 source to
run the thing.  We are trying to figure out where such a thing can be
had...it would need to run 8 - 10 hours without recharging, and output 110
electricity, and have a place where the machine can be plugged into it.  Any
ideas?

Kiri