[Sca-cooks] Thanks Olwen::::5000 bottles of spice on the wall, 5000 bottles of spice.

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 14:51:09 PDT 2002

Another suggestion:  If you can find them, Mickey beer bottles make
wonderful spice jars...they're even dark colored glass, which keeps your
spices better.  You'll need to find a supply of corks for them.  The good
news is that it's not hard to find folks who are willing to help you build
up your supply of bottles!!

Kiri