Marzipan (was Re: [Sca-cooks] Pennsic)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri Jul 26 18:01:30 PDT 2002

Speaking of peach pits, I'd love to have one of those molds....Does
anyone know how I could acquire one? If someone's selling them at
Pennsic, I'd gladly bribe -uh- encourage one of you willing War-goers to
pick one up for me.....
--Maire, who loves to eat marzipan, especially when it's dipped in dark
chocolate (!nummers!), and who's beginning to think she's forever
Pennsic-less.....*dramatic sigh*