[Sca-cooks] Britcoms etc

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 03:49:37 PDT 2002

Mullbery is great, our PBS station was carrying it a
couple of years ago. For anyone who really is
interested you can get BBC America on the Dish network
as part of their Americas top 100 package. (Here is
rural Oklahoma where I am at it is better than our
local cable)They show a really good mix of both older
and current comedys.

Katren
(Who can remember when MTV was showing the Young ones)
--- Seton1355 at aol.com wrote:
> --
> I am a great fan of Brit-coms as well. I had heard a
> few months ago that PBS
> stations are no longer going to be buying any new
> Brit-coms because they have
> become so expensive to purchase. Of course, I hope
> this is not true.
>
> I am now seeing a "new" one called _Mullbery_. It is
> about the son of death
> coming to take an elder lady to heaven... very sweet
> show really.
>
> If anyone is interested, I am a member of a Brit com
> list. It says onelist,
> but it is really at Yahoo,.
>   <BritCom at onelist.com>
>
> Phillipa