[Sca-cooks] Britcoms etc

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 14:53:43 PDT 2002

I am a great fan of Brit-coms as well. I had heard a few months ago that PBS
stations are no longer going to be buying any new Brit-coms because they have
become so expensive to purchase. Of course, I hope this is not true.

I am now seeing a "new" one called _Mullbery_. It is about the son of death
coming to take an elder lady to heaven... very sweet show really.

If anyone is interested, I am a member of a Brit com list. It says onelist,
but it is really at Yahoo,.
  <BritCom at onelist.com>

Phillipa