[Sca-cooks] The feast is on!

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Wed Jul 31 09:52:44 PDT 2002

> (And now, I can almost hear you saying, "I do this stuff because
> it's fun/interesting/cool, and I tell other people about it because I
> want them to know how fun/interesting/cool it really is."  Uh huh.

Welll, I have to admit that I have a covert reason, too. If I teach other
people what _I_ know and get them excited about that sort of thing, then
they will go ahead and learn and do other stuff I never thought of, and
then they can teach _me_ and I don't have to learn it by myself. See? It's
all a scheme for creating farm-raised teachers. :)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."