[Sca-cooks] Atkins diet, etc

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 05:03:42 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/27/2002 7:10:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com writes:

> Some people just cant handle
>  it though. One of my best friends body reacted so
>  poorly she was nearly hospitolized from trying the
>  diet.

I'm not disputing your friend got ill during weight loss, but are you sure
she was really doing the Atkins plan? A lot of people I have spoken to _say_
they're doing Atkins when in fact they're doing what they've heard Atkins is,
or what they want it to be. The biggest error I've seen is they don't drink
their water. Not coke, not tea, not coffee, WATER... good old partially
burned hydrogen, the stuff that's the basis for all our fulids, the body's
universal solvent, WATER.

Of course Atkins isn't a panacea, but I still haven't found anything harmful
in it, when it's properly applied.

Could this have been part of the problem?

Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)