[Sca-cooks] Atkins diet, etc

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 04:08:36 PDT 2002

Like you I have had very good luck with loosing on the
Atkins diet in the past. It has evan been easy for me
to maintain the weight loss during the periods when I
have gone off the diet. Some people just cant handle
it though. One of my best friends body reacted so
poorly she was nearly hospitolized from trying the
diet. Her final solution ended up being the gastric
by-pass. At 250lbs now she is literally half the woman
she was when she had the surgery.

Everything works different for every person. I myself
have been contimplating it for weeks and am headed
back on to the Atkins diet at the first of the
month.(Got to drop a few pounds before the fall
tourney season gets into full swing)The only things I
truely miss when I am on it are chocolate and
"real"pepsi.

Katren

=====
In Service to Crown and Kingdom