[Sca-cooks] OT Atkins diet, etc

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 21:34:37 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/27/2002 1:23:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
selene at earthlink.net writes:

> The difficult meal for me is breakfast.  I must eat in the morning.  There
> are only so many eggs I can face day after day.  Any other ideas?

My Lady sent these my way, and I'm passing them along:

Here are some sites that have breakfast recipes:

Virtual Sefer
http://www.lowcarbcafe.com/ckbk/sefer.cgi

Atkins Friends Recipe Room
http://www.lowcarb-friends.com/cgi-bin/recipe/recipe.cgi

Low Carb Eating
http://www.lowcarbeating.com/recipe.asp

Pam's Online Cookbook
http://www.ptyza.com/pamstuff/lowcook.htm

Sherrie's Low Carb Recipes
http://www.headed-west.com/sherries_recipes.htm

Dyan's Induction Menus - lots of eggs for breakfast, unfortunately, but some
good ideas for other meals
http://users.erols.com/dyandan/menus.htm

Yogurt Exception - explains why whole milk yogurt, etc. are lower in carbs
http://www.lowcarbluxury.com/yogurt.html

Good Luck! Corwyn

To be humble to superiors is duty,
   to equals courtesy,
   to inferiors nobleness.   __ Richard Saunders (Ben Franklin)