[Sca-cooks] Re: food handling info

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 17:05:16 PDT 2002

--- Sue Clemenger <mooncat at in-tch.com> wrote:
> I wasn't thinking about general food handling
> guidelines (at least not
> in such detail as to take 40 pages), so much as I
> was looking for
> general feast-cooking guidelines, in an accessible
> format, which would
> included some food handling practices.
> --Maire

Check the Florilwegium. Last year, Andrew MacRobb,
mundanely a retired Health Inspector, wrote an article
on safe food handling for Pennsic, and I think Stefan
stashed it.

He did- I just found it. It's under "Pennsic" then
scroll down to "P-Food-Safety-art ".

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,