[Sca-cooks] SCA Trivia about Steve Jackson - OP, OT

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jul 27 17:34:50 PDT 2002

The "Inquisition" is the way many of us who were active at the time refer to
the BoD directed Court of Inquiry into the actions of some of the Ansteorran
Crowns of Atenveldt and Ansteorra.  The presiding officer of the court was
the Steward of the Society.  It was a very destructive and polarizing
occurrence in Ansteorra.

I think it was meant to be a showcase of appropriate sanctions from the
Imperium (BoD and SCA officers), to use an ancient unofficial term, but it
was pretty much a quagmire of rumor and innuendo rather than fact.  Such SCA
corporate courts are now prohibited by GPD 3 (IIRC).

Bear