[Sca-cooks] Having to go Cold Turkey from my habit.

Erika Thomenius ldygytha at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 21:13:52 PDT 2002

>Well, back in the early 90s there was that rather interesting and
>
>long running thread on the Rialto that started with the supposition
>
>that Pennsic, I think it was a mile circumference around the barn,
>
>being picked up and dropped back on the Salisbury plain in what is
>now England, one thousand years ago. On the last Saturday night of
>the War. I think this was when most people left on Sunday or later.
>One of the key points being there's not much left of the food that
>people brought to the War.
>Anyway, bits and pieces of this thread(s) are scattered throughout
>the Florilegium.

Yes!

I remember that!

It was without question the longest continuously running thread I've ever
run across.  It went on for so long that people were contemplating putting
out t-shirts.

-Gytha "I would've bought one" Karlsdotter

Living in fear that someone is going to spot the zipper at the back of my
grown-up suit.