[Sca-cooks] Having to go Cold Turkey from my habit.

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Fri Jul 26 23:33:47 PDT 2002

> Phlip, wondering if Coopers would consider an offer to
> move Pennsic under the Rock.....
Well, back in the early 90s there was that rather interesting and

long running thread on the Rialto that started with the supposition

that Pennsic, I think it was a mile circumference around the barn,

being picked up and dropped back on the Salisbury plain in what is
now England, one thousand years ago. On the last Saturday night of
the War. I think this was when most people left on Sunday or later.
One of the key points being there's not much left of the food that
people brought to the War.
Anyway, bits and pieces of this thread(s) are scattered throughout
the Florilegium.
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net