[Sca-cooks] re: Atkins diet, etc

Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au Robyn.Hodgkin at affa.gov.au
Sun Jul 28 17:36:51 PDT 2002

Devra wrote:
Would be wonderful if we had a way of figuring out which diet would work fo=
r which person, which metabolism, which body type.
-----
Devra, we have a company here that sends you off to get blood tests and
bases your diet on the results of the blood test, which at least seems to
point towards them tailoring it to your specific metabolism.  I have a
friend that has lost 9kg with it recently, and met a lady on Saturday at the
shops who has lost 40kg, and what is more, she said that it was easy.

I am not sure what the theory behind it is, but believe me I am off to
investigate it!  I have a very special frock that I would like to be a bit
slimmer to wear...

Kiriel