[Sca-cooks] re: dodgy metabolisms

Glenda Robinson glendar at compassnet.com.au
Sun Jul 28 21:27:42 PDT 2002

Kiriel,

I'm also considering it, as I can't get the 10kg off I want/need and I'm
still able to do things like dance all afternoon, walk 18kms in a day (in
17th century clothing footwear, no less!), and have a healthy diet, but does
my weight change? Never!

My metabolism's been stuffed ever since the chronic fatigue onset when
Andrew was a baby. I'm sure the extra weight isn't helping the metabolism
problems that are causing me to keep the weight on (catch 22!).

Glenda.