[Sca-cooks] Re: Aethelmearc's arms

Ratboy kattratt at charter.net
Sun Jul 28 19:28:27 PDT 2002

Ok I am sorry and this might be really late and I am most definitely NOT
making fun of your kingdom this is simply how my brain works.....
With that said I had to share this of course....
The first thing I thought of when I read this...

>> While some of us *do* refer to it as "the giant killer snowflake," it's
>> called an escarbuncle.
>>
>> Morgana

Was escarbuncle... He who is married to the escarbaunt, brother of the
father of the escarbunny.
Of course I also think of the ethernet as something used to of course
catch the etherbunny or hold all the ethereggs.
Sigh the WORLD in cartoon land... sigh...
Nichola