[Sca-cooks] Re: Aethelmearc's arms

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 28 17:53:30 PDT 2002

Very good.  I plan to bring all of the little buggers down to the outdoors
and take some photos of them, probably later this week.  After that I shall
be (hopefully) posting them to my site.  I shall have to take down the
Baronial Arms to make room, so if you wanted to ever get around to printing
your out, better get it done soon.  Hopefully the Kingdom ones will be
better.  Anyway, it seems we may possibly have them on display for the first
weekend of war week down at House Blackstar, so if you want to come see,
well...
Olwen