[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Answer to an old thread???

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 28 21:16:26 PDT 2002

Of course I don't wait for it to cool! *G*  I've always liked it both as
a comfort food and for when I really want something sweet -  it takes
long enough to make that I won't do it for a passing fancy, has to be a
real craving. If I ever did let it chill I bet the fruit one would be
nice in the summer. Have to try it.

Thanks again.

Anne