[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP--Answer to an old thread???

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jul 28 21:14:23 PDT 2002

Yeah, I bet it would be, too, although I've never tried it that way.
It's a nice alternative, though, for those who like it as a comfort food
(which is usually when I want it, esp. in the winter, and, no, I *don't*
wait for it to cool! <g>), but who can't have dairy or eggs.
--Maire
youneverknowwhatyou'llfindinyourkitchencabinetswhenyou'recleaning
NiNuanain.....