[Sca-cooks] Oops...Viking lore

vongraph vongraph at comcast.net
Mon Jul 29 04:11:36 PDT 2002

> Is that what happens when some of the Norse are too intent on plunder and
don't
> realize that the someone has already torched the outside of the monestary
they
> are in?

  This is obiviously written by someone not Viking in nature:) Due to a
genetic makeup within the cellular structure of thier bodies Vikings do not
burn or for that matter even singe! This little know fact is what permitted
them to fight feircely even when in burning buildings, Monestaries, and even
camp fires. This is the main reason you hear of Stupid Squire tricks and not
Stupid Viking  tricks, that and the fact that a Stupid Viking didn't usually
live long enough to learn any tricks anyway. Although this fact was well
known by all Vikings, it still was considered to be a secret of the clans
and to prevent outsiders form becomeing aware of the secret they all
repeated the rule before every battle. rape, pillage then BURN!!!
   It should be noted as well speaking of Viking rules that they also
chanted Steal the Cattle, Rape the Women twice for every time they chanted
the rape, pillage, then BURN!  This I understand was due to the over
abundance of stolen women in many groups:)

TIC, Elric, who's idol is Hagar even if we can't prove him period