[Sca-cooks] Oops...OT

Isabella di Giovanni isabella_di_giovanni at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 18:34:03 PDT 2002

Absolutely. I have 8 of them (cats, not 4 yr olds) and they do the same thing.
IFNdG
 Sue Clemenger wrote:Hi. I'm in Montana (Missoula), aka "Barony of Sentinels' Keep" in the
kingdom of Artemisia.
And I don't have 4-year-olds watching t.v., but I do have 4 cats (one of
them a juvenile) who rev up about 5 a.m. every single morning. Does
that count?
--Maire