[Sca-cooks] Oops...

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Mon Jul 29 05:19:14 PDT 2002

Naw, naw, ya got it alllll wrong....
Besides, I do not like green lutefisk and spam,
I do not like them, Sven I am!!!
--Maire, starting *realllll* early this Monday
(fried vikings, for the unenlightened, are also not vikings who've
consumed too much mead....they're a rather tasty long cabob of ground,
spiced meat, which are stuck on a corndog stick, dipped into a decently
light batter almost like a tempura batter, and then quickly deep-fried.
One eats them with ketchup.  Sold by a couple of the Norwegian-heritage
type groups located here in town....booth is usually down the row from
the fry-bread booth I donate time at (nummers!) and the tater-pig booth
(baking potato hollowed out with an apple corer and filled with link
sausage [often known locally as "piggy sausages"] before being wrapped
in foil and baked...mmmmmm-mmmmm)