[Sca-cooks] Good news!

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Jul 30 05:23:51 PDT 2002

> One of our list members was honored today.  Lady Jadwiga was
> made a Companion of the Order of the Manche, the East
> Kingdom's award of high merit for the arts.  This was for her work in
> herbology and gardening.  Vivat!

Thank you...
The really ironic part was that last month, when they gave me my Silver
Crescent, I had time to shower and put on my period tunic before Court.
This time, I didn't have time after setting up the Court Board to do
anything but wash my hands and get someone to re-braid my hair, so I was
up there staring at my dirty bare toes and the hem of my sweaty cotton
tunic I'd done dayboard and courtboard in... ;)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."