[Sca-cooks] Feast quantities

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Tue Jul 30 10:33:57 PDT 2002

Also sprach Pixel, Goddess and Queen:
>You mean you've been on this list and you haven't figured out yet that you
>*must* have a 10-inch Dick?
>
>:-)
>
>Margaret, running very very fast for the Rock

As a matter of fact, I arrived at the Southern Region War Camp this
past weekend, and worked only for a short time in Jadwiga's kitchen,
possibly due to the fact that I had neglected to bring my 10-inch
Dick. I confess I felt very inadequate. Jadwiga was very good about
it, though; she said it was all right, that it happens all the time.
She even offered to show me some dirty pots and pans...

Ada... um, Ras
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER