[Sca-cooks] Re: sauce help

Nambeanntan at aol.com Nambeanntan at aol.com
Tue Jul 30 19:07:45 PDT 2002

In a message dated 7/30/2002 10:00:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Aurore at hot.rr.com writes:

> I was going along with:
> Orange=Orange roughy fillets
> Yellow=Mac and cheese
> Green=Spinach souffle
> Purple=Eggplant cutlets
> I go with themes.
> Aurore

why am I getting an image of a plate of melted crayons?  Actually the fish is
white, the name orange roughy is because the reel name doesn't sound edible
and I can't remember it, monk fish, maybe.  the eggplant is sliced and
breaded so its brown.
Right now the only theme, besides burger king's, going through my head is
easier the better, I just don't like the idea of plain fish.  Might just
whimp out and throw acouple of lemon slices on the tray.
Annan