[Sca-cooks] Re: sauce help

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Tue Jul 30 19:35:13 PDT 2002

At 10:07 PM 7/30/02 EDT, you wrote:
>--
>why am I getting an image of a plate of melted crayons?  Actually the fish is
>white, the name orange roughy is because the reel name doesn't sound edible
>and I can't remember it, monk fish, maybe.  the eggplant is sliced and
>breaded so its brown.
>Right now the only theme, besides burger king's, going through my head is
>easier the better, I just don't like the idea of plain fish.  Might just
>whimp out and throw acouple of lemon slices on the tray.
>Annan

Why not an orange/lemon sauce, with a little dill in it? (Regina, hush!-
she doesn't like dill) An orange lemon blend wouldn't be a sharp as a lemon
sauce, but still fresh and lively, and a littel unexpected. Or some sour
orange?

Still have a headache. Wake me when it's over and tell me it was delicious.
:-/

'Lainie