[Sca-cooks] Re: sauce help

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 30 19:13:48 PDT 2002

And if he doesn't get healthy by next week the menu will
>include steak and kidney pie
>
>Annan

Wanna trade recipes??  I have been introducing steak and kidney pie to folks
around here and they like my recipe, I always reach out for other ways to do
something that maybe are better to my palet or worse.  It's also the way I
raised my kids.  If you don't like the way I cook it, someone else's may be
better.  Try at least two bites, but *never* refuse hospitality.  Same goes
for the folks that eat at my place..
Olwen