[Sca-cooks] Re: sauce help

Jones, Craig Craig.Jones at airservices.gov.au
Tue Jul 30 19:15:04 PDT 2002

> why am I getting an image of a plate of melted crayons?  Actually the
fish
> is
> white, the name orange roughy is because the reel name doesn't sound
> edible
> and I can't remember it, monk fish, maybe

Nope Monkfish is the nice name for Angler Fish.  You'll always find
monkfish in fillets never the whole fish because it's SO ugly that
no-one would buy it.

Orange Roughy (Hoplostethus atlanticus) is a slow growing, ugly looking
deep water fish.  Very popular down under but is rapidly being fished
out.

Drakey.