[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

A F Murphy afmmurphy at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 31 09:33:36 PDT 2002

It definitely still exists... I've been there. (OK, 25 years ago...) It
is now in Romania. It blurs a bit now with the other provinces for me,
(This was a 21 day concert tour with 10 concerts in as many towns,  we
were a bit tired much of the time)  but I remember beautiful mountains,
 old monasteries with amazing art, lovely weaving.

Anne