[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 30 23:31:23 PDT 2002

Petru 'cel Paros' Voda commented:
> who will go to any lenght, including cooking, to teach people a little bit
> about his native Moldavia :-)

Well, I'm not even sure where Moldavia is (or was). So if you'd like

to teach people a little bit about your native Moldavia, how about
writing an article on it for the Florilegium? If it still exists,
then information on what it was like in period would be preferred.
Although, since I do have numerous files detailing various medieval
points of interest in various countries, something along that line
would be fine, too. A good bibliography, particularly an annotated
one, either by itself or as part of an article, would be good.

My standard policy is that the copyright stays with the author and
I will take updates or removal requests :-( at any time.

Stefan
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net