[Sca-cooks] Feast Ambience

Mark S. Harris stefan at texas.net
Tue Jul 30 22:19:24 PDT 2002

Lady Cecily asked:
> In the meanwhile I was wondering if you do special things to help with the
> ambience of your feasts- to go along with the wonderful food and subtleties?

Well, perhaps these Florilegium files might help:

feast-decor-msg   (17K)  4/10/01    Decorating the feasthall.

http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/feast-decor-msg.html

Handwashing-art   (22K)  2/24/02    "Scented Handwaters For Feasts and
                                       Dayboards" by Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/Handwashing-art.html

high-table-msg    (26K) 12/13/01    Setting up and serving the High Table.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FEASTS/high-table-msg.html
    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas          stefan at texas.net